-
November 2nd, 2006, 07:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I would just like to add something to this and that is make sure the seller is changing the auction to a BIN and not canceling the listing (item no longer available) so that you can buy it outside of ebay. I have never done this nor has anyone asked me to, BUT I have seen it done, especially with sellers with very low FB. The buyer has an unknowledgable seller who doesn't realize the value of her item and hopes to take advantage of the situation. BUT it can go both ways, where the seller just takes the money and never sends the item, even with Paypal. Make sure the listing has been changed to a BIN and that the seller doesn't cancel the auction and sell outside of ebay. OF course Ebay doesn't want this to happen either because they don't get to collect seller fees then.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks